Mission and Values
The Child Educational Center is a Caring Educational Community:
- Where children are valued, thrive, and reach their full potential as individuals and contributing members of society.
- Where the community and its members are enriched by the participation of each individual.
- Where there is a commitment to the realization of similar ideals throughout the world.
The Child Educational Center’s mission is to support the development of happy, caring and productive human beings by providing:
- A nurturing environment for children
- Support and education for families
- A stimulating learning and social atmosphere based on developmentally appropriate practices
To ensure a high quality, child care program by:
- Committing to worthy wages, and to staff growth and development
- Combining the Child Educational Center's capabilities and resources with those of its community and sponsors
- Applying new techniques and concepts as they prove effective in the development of successful human beings
To contribute to a high quality of life for children beyond the Child Educational Center by:
- Providing a model for quality child care
- Sharing our acquired knowledge and experience with others
- Advancing research and development in early childhood education
|Nurturing:||Of our children, families and staff|
|Openness:||Of our people and our processes|
|Integrity:||Of the individual and the institution|
|Excellence:||Of our care and programs|
|Innovation:||In our programs|
|Service||To the broader community|
|Diversity:||Of people and ideas|