With the annual United Way Campaign at Caltech and JPL approaching, we invite you to select the Child Educational Center (CEC) to receive your United Way donation.
Giving to the CEC through United Way...
- Supports teachers
- Permits excellent teacher to child ratios
- Sustains and builds program quality
- Enhances curriculum offerings
- Creates stimulating learning environments for nearly 900 children at our 7 sites in La Canada and Pasadena
Most importantly, your donation through the United Way Campaign benefits ourTuition Assistance Program. This fund is committed to diversity in our programs and its sole purpose is to assist families in receiving the CEC's services when they otherwise could not.
United Way seeks to create lasting change in communities around the world by bringing people and organizations together around innovative solutions. By electing to donate through the campaign, you may choose to support the CEC as a Caltech/JPL affiliate organization.
- Caltech Employees: Your pre-tax funds get matched by Caltech! To pledge, visit access.caltech.edu and click on "United Way." This campaign begins on Friday, October 13, and ends Friday, November 17.
- JPL Employees: Donating is made easy thanks to automatic, pre-tax payroll deductions. To select the CEC as your charity, visit uwgive.jpl.nasa.gov and click on "Contribute to Specific United Way Partners." The campaign has already begun! Pledge your United Way donation to the CEC by Friday, December 1.