Making a Tuition Payment
- Tuition is billed and due in advance of services rendered and is, therefore, pre-paid on a monthly basis.
- Statements are generally emailed by the 25th of each month, with payments due by the 1st.
- Payments are considered late and subject to a $30.00 late fee if received after the 10th of the month.
- Payments are payable to the “CEC” with child’s first and last name included with payment.
Payments may be made using the following methods:
- Check: mailed or brought to the CEC office at 140 Foothill Blvd., La Cañada, CA 91011
- Cash: brought to the CEC office during office hours from 6:45 am to 6:00 pm.
- Through the CEC’s secure online payment via eCheck or credit/debit cards (debit/credit cards subject to a 2.50% convenience fee)
- Through the CEC’s automatic transfer with the Caltech Employee Federal Credit Union. All CEC parents qualify for membership. Please complete the applicable form(s) and return directly to the CEC office.
- Through your own online bill pay system, with your financial institution mailing the payment to the CEC.